metspace coworking is the new generation of coworking spaces; redefining what community and collaborative work is all about! Our goal is to open 5 new locations in the Greater Montreal Area and become a major player in the coworking business. We are actively looking for passionate leaders to join our team and participate in achieving this big hairy audacious goal with us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Community Associate, you’ll be the primary point of contact for the Community and act as the “face” of metspace! You will help in building a welcoming and collaborative environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members. A focus to create a healthy and collaborative ecosystem, in which members come together to work, network, socialize, and have fun in an organic way (a general awesome feeling that resonates with your members!).
In this role, you’ll:
- Cover the front desk during the building’s set business hours and be an on-site point of contact
- Greet members and guests with a warm and welcoming demeanor
- Ensure all visiting guests are in accordance with metspace’s guest policy
- Learn the names of members and guests with the goal of building relationships in order to facilitate the sense of Community metspace is known for
- Consistently celebrate members’ successes and milestones
- Input notes on members into our platform Archie
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other
- Receive, process, sort and organize all mail
- Manage, collect keys/key fobs upon move-in and/or move out
- Ensure boardrooms are cleaned and ready for next use
Always helping others.
Focused on personal growth and continuous improvement.
Fully bilingual (English and French), written and spoken.
- Experience in hospitality, customer service, event, community, restaurant, retail, startups, consulting or related experience .
- Outstanding interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities
- Passion and understanding metspace’s mission and values
- Proficient in basic computer skills
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget your resume 😉